Unattainable Love

Every once in awhile - right in the middle of an ordinary life - love gives us a fairy tale. But not all have a happy ending. Not all love is returned. Even though my love for this special person is the strongest I've ever felt. It will never be returned.

The first time I met him, I looked deep into his eyes and I stared into his soul and I know that he's the one for me. Whenever that may be and however that may be, what I feel will never end nor will the hole left in my heart. The deep, cavernous abyss. But the love is unattainable. Sealed away, kept hostage behind the bars of his beating heart.

Only one holds the key and that person is not me. And it never will be.I think, he doesn't love me and he never will. I just wish I felt the same. And that’s why I feel I’m dying inside.   Yet he is so far away,  that he will never be mine. Like the stars in the midnight sky. So he leaves my side and steps away. Leaving me there, standing motionless, alone, cold and in love.

For me the pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound that never seems to heal. People always say don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back. I only wish love was that simple...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up