Sorry...

...for not writing something in the past weeks. Either I had no time or I wasn't in the mood to write something. A lot of bad things happened in the past days.

First, there was the thing, that a really good friend broke her shinbone during our handball-tournament in Minden. And at the same day I had to realize, that someone of our team told me a big lie. I'm so disappointed and angry at the same time.

We had a bit trouble with her after a match, so I've talked to her in private. Suddenly she began to cry and said, that she wished to have died when she had her heart attack a couple of months ago. Then she ran away. I really got into panic, cause I thought, she attempts suicide or something else. My teammates tried to calm me down. That was really too much for me. But that wasn't everything. In our last game my good friend broke her shinbone. It was hard for me that I couldn't help her and see her suffer. And the emergency doctor needed a long time to be there. It made me cry. I was down and out. After my good friend was on the way to the hospital, the teammate, we had trouble with, collapsed. Later in the hospital they said, that she never had a heart attack in her life. I'm so pissed off of her! I really wanted to slap her face, cause she stampeded me with such a lie. I'll never going to talk with her again. She doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up