Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone

The following song doesn't remind me of a special person. Instead it reminds me of my classmates of the commercial college I had been on from 2005 till 2007. We had a wonderful time during these 2 years!

It's a German, or more specific a Cologne dialect song:

Brings - Superjeile Zick (engl.: super great time)

 

Thanks for the wonderful time to Brahim, Melanie, Denis, Christian, Mathias, Sarah, Saskia, Kathrin, Patrick, Anja, Jenny, Alex, Marcel, Rajana, Bianca, Florian, Katrin, Aylin, Dominik, Sebastian, Martin, Maciek, Laura, Daniela, Vanessa, Svenja, Sabrina and Konstantina.

I also want to thank all my teachers, who supported us during that time: Mr.Wagner, Mr. Kraus, Mrs. Tavenrath, Mrs. Frensemeyer, Mr. Weins, Mr. Bartsch, Mrs. Diesler-Fehlau, Mr. Konlechner, Mrs. Kilian, Mr. Kabino, Mr. John and all I forgot ;)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up