Here I am...

...back again!

Inspired by some friends, I finally decided to start a second try with a blog. After I haven't written that much on my old blog, which was only in German language, I'm now starting this blog totally in English.
 
I won't have a special topic, I'm going to write about, but I think, some posts will be about Sweden. As you can see on my blog-title, I'm totally addicted to Sweden. I adore this country: the beautiful landscape, very nice people and the language are making it worth to travel often to this wonderful country.

To those who don't know me, I'll introduce myself :)

My name is Linda, 25 y.o. and I live in a little city near Cologne, Germany.  In my sparetime I play handball in 2 teams, learn different languages (atm Swedish and refreshing my Spanish-skills) and I listen to music. My favourite kind of music? Well, I don't have a special one, but I mostly listen to musicians and bands from Scandinavia, like Eric Saade, Danny Saucedo, The Rasmus, Sunrise Avenue, Ola and some more. I actually don't like that mainstream-music which is in the German charts.

Well, I think, that were the most important facts about me. If you want to know more about me, just ask. But I'm sure, you get some more facts about me in the next postings.

Hope you'll like my newest blog :)

Hugs,
Linda
 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up