Same procedure as every day

Getting up early is really pissing me off. Every single day the alarm-clock wakes me up at 5 a.m. - a very unpleasant time. Need more sleep, but I don't get it.

So at 6.30 I leave my home to go to work. 2 hours going by bus and train. And that's only one-way. It's very boring, but I survive this time with listening to the best music on earth: Eric Saade.

But the worst thing of the day is, when you arrive at work after these 2 boring hours and there is really nothing to do. Not a single task to do, but you have to stay at least 8 hours.

Today is again such a day. So I'm going to answer some questions, which I was asked by several persons. Enjoy :)

If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?
- I actually haven't thought about that. Maybe maths and geography

What smell brings you back to a childhood?
- That smell of charred gumboots ;)

What’s the first thing you did when you woke up today?
- I smashed the alarm-clock against the wall. hahaha, just joking. I took a shower :)

What drink do you prefer when you’re thirsty?
- Apple spritzer or just simple water

Why do women live longer than men?
- Because they get credited the amount of time they need for getting into a parking space. *smile* I actually don't know, why they live longer. Maybe, because men have to do harder work.
You're planning a nice dinner party but could only invite 3 people. Who would you invite?
- Only 3? Aaah...that's hard to choose, cause there are a lot of people I would invite. Let me think about that. Hmmm...Now I have it. I would invite Eric Saade, Danny Saucedo and the amazingly Kim :)

When was the last time you got in trouble? What did you do?
- That was a pretty awkward situation. I've been at the Copenhagen airport 3 weeks ago. I checked in my luggage and put my ticket into my handbag. Afterwards I left the building to smoke a cigarette, cause there were about 3 hours left until my plane departed. Some minutes later, I was on my way to the security control. There I needed to show my ticket. I opened my handbag and got a shock: My ticket was missing! Then I remembered, that I put an old newspaper into the dustbin. I ran back to it and found my ticket in it. It took a load off my mind when I've found it.

What languages do you speak?
- German is my mothertongue. In school I've learnt English, French and Spanish. And additional to that I speak some Swedish.

Ok, I think that's all for the moment. I will answer to more questions later :)

Hugs,
Linda

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up