Successful weekend

If you're tired on a monday, you have spent an awesome weekend! And so did I.

Saturday I had my first handballmatch as a referee. I was soo nervous before the game, but it was ok. Both teams grumbled indeed about some decicions I made, but if you are a referee, you're the boss on the court and everybody has to do what you say :D

Our male-fanclubteam pwned the other fanclubteam with 28:18! Well done, guys! I'm proud of you all! And in 2 weeks we try to do the same :)

Yesterday I went to the handballmatch of my new team. It was a very heart-stopping match, but in the end, they won 27:26. Sadly they didn't manage to be promoted into the 4th division. So next season we gonna play again in the 5th division and start a new try.

Later that evening we went to the hangout and celebrated the ending of the season with some beer and canapé. It was an amazing evening with the players, coaches and friends.

But now I have to continue working. More or less for about half an hour. Then I can say: It's home time!

Hugs,
Linda

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up