Travel bug

I'm back home from Sweden since about 3 weeks and all I wish is to be there now or rather for the rest of my life. 

It was a really awesome time in Malmö and surroundings. Met some German Saade-Fans there and of course my idol Eric Saade. Wont forget these days. I really miss Sweden. Each evening I'm lying on my bed crying.

Everytime I'm in Sweden for holidays I feel like being home. A feeling, that I've never had when I'm here in Germany. I know Malmö, Stockholm and other cities much better than my hometown. This feeling bolsters me to go back to Sweden. And I want to spend there the rest of my life. There are no many reasons which keep me here anymore. Fundamentally it's only my family which keeps me here. If I had the money, I would emigrate immediately. 

1 Kommentare:

Aileen hat gesagt…

Okay. If you go, take me with you! The German cities are... "quite nice", but it's nothing if you don't feel like home here, and most of the people act like... Words I really don't want to say!
If I go someday the only German cities I'll visit again are Paderborn and Cologne (Rösrath).. :)

Kommentar veröffentlichen


up